Meaning of Summer time can also be black! You sweat a lot in the heat, which causes sweating and dirt accumulated in open holes and causes black color. Blackheads look you, no makeup suits anytime, and you always attract attention to others. This is very disappointing because the blackheads from the nose are not too much to clean them or use the face. Blackheads are only deep and difficult.
Now if you are on a large scale blackheads problem, do not do it. You do not need an appointment in fancy blackhead removal cream or salon; You only need two basic ingredients from your daily kitchen and will come like a blackhead magic from the nose. This is the most natural and effective way to remove blackheads at home. After doing this you will be surprised that no one told you why before. Of course, you can thank us later!
DIY cucumber and sugar blackhead scrub
1 slice Cucumber
1 tsp Sugar
Method of Preparation:
- When you slice the cucumber, ensure the peel is intact. This is to facilitate a better grip.
- Coat the flat surface of the cucumber with sugar.
- Your blackhead scrub is ready for use.
Method of Application:
- You need to wet a towel in lukewarm water and pad it over your nose for a couple of minutes.
- This process of steaming helps open up the pores which make removing blackheads from nose easy.
- Now take the sugar topped slice of cucumber and scrub your nose thoroughly with it for about five minutes, running it over and over the areas that have blackheads. Do it till the sugar melts.
- Now rinse your nose with cool water.
- Apply a nice toner or rose water immediately. This will help shrink back the pores and tighten them.
- You will notice that all your blackheads have come off in one use.
- It is, however, advisable to do this treatment daily for those with heavy blackhead problems. Slowly your skin will become clear and there won’t be any more blackheads.
How cucumber helps remove blackheads: Cucumber is natural beauty ingredient owing to its richness in Vitamin C and caffeic acid which help soothe and cleanse the skin, and remove blackheads. It also has anti-microbial properties that help fight the free radicals causing acne, pimples and skin rashes.
How sugar helps remove blackheads: Sugar is a natural exfoliator that helps peel off the dead skin cells, and deeply cleanse the pores. It clears up the dirt, grime and excess oil accumulated in these open pores that are the primary reason behind blackheads.